Cross DJ Pro v3.0.6
Overview: The best pro DJ app on Android. Mix tracks in perfect sync on a powerful audio engine. Engineered by Mixvibes, digital DJing pioneer for 15 years.
FULL VERSION, ALL FX INCLUDED - NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASES, NO POP-UPS
"An impressive app" The Guardian
“Challenging our notions of what can be done on a touchscreen” Android Police
"Good looks, great sounding FX, great sync engine, ‘slip’ mode, proper loops and cues." DJ TechTools
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal.
• Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
• Split Mono: Pre-listen your music tracks before mixing them.
• Progressive, manual pitch bend.
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%).
• Accurate Beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly.
• Parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced.
• New Quantize feature : hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
• Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.).
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers.
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Best mix performance for an Android DJ app.
• Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
• Extremely realistic scratch sound as on real turntables.
• 15 effects (Bi-filter, Low-pass, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo, Phaser, Flanger, Cut, Crush, Bliss, Brake, Roll, etc.).
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone.
• No load time when starting-up the app.
• Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks.
• SoundCloud integration: Play streamed tracks in seconds.
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together.
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• 2 turntables, full-fledged 3-band EQ mixer - with DJM EQ preset.
• Sampler: 12 sample banks + possibility to record your own samples.
• Mix Soundcloud: Explore, play and mix all SoundCloud.
• New Waveform view: scratch & see the music + set cue accurately.
• Separate Tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side.
• Quantized loops: loops triggered with the sampler are synced to main player.
• Large buttons, optimized for small screens.
• Crossfader with 3 modes: cut, autofade, normal.
• This music player is compatible with MP3s, AAC, FLAC and more.
• Multiple sorting options: Sort your library by title, artist, album, BPM or length.
• History pane: display previously mixed tracks.
• Navigation by folder.
• Adjust the tempo by moving the turntable forward / backward.
• Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads.
• HQ live recording of your mixes.
• Display remaining time of your tracks.
• Optimized for mobile & tablet.
• Mix Soundcloud : Explore, play and mix all SoundCloud. No premium account needed.
• Optimized for Intel processors.
/// MINIMUM CONFIGURATION REQUIRED
• Android 4.1
• 4" screen
• RAM: 1GB
• Dual-core processor
- Bug fixes & improvements
- Fix issue with Nexus 9 (Android M)
This app has no advertisements
Lennon Vusumzi Tafu ★★★★★
The best dj android app eeeevvvvvaaa. Whoever mentions the best android dj app, but mentions something else and not Cross DJ is CRAZY. Cause the best android dj app is Cross DJ and has no contest. Sorry I forgot to put 5 stars, maybe its because u dnt deserve 5 stars but million stars.
Caleb Dann ★★★★★
STILL THE BEST I class myself as a "DJ" as I go out doing mobile discos and this app is still sooooooo good to have right next to me on my tablet as a back up just in case something goes wrong with my laptop or main decks and this app even beats the edjing pro and djay 2 pro!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS!!
Raphael Taylor ★★★★★
#1 So far the best Dj app in the market to me. It also could be so much better. When you finish recording a mix it saves in an mp4 format, the app should really have a mp3 mode. It would also be amazing if I can add my own sound effects and drops to the app aswell
Logan Hagler ★★★★★
Awesome!!! Has everything a regular dj software does, but for Android! The only question I have is how to zoom out on the waveform display. Thanks again for this app! (ps. this app kills edjing. Hands down;)
Mason Kelter ★★★★★
Best DJing App Available, BUT With Bugs I'll have to honestly say, that this is the best app I've used for DJing on a mobile device. But it has a few bugs that need to be addressed. Including: When you are on a tablet, and you have screen rotation locked to Landscape Mode, and you go into your music library while your device is tilted to the left or right (like if you're sitting sideways on a bed or something) it still rotates to Portrait mode. Another bug: Everytime I play a song that ends quickly and has no silence at the end of it, it like stutters or plays a random part of the song for like half a second and it just sounds bad. And finally: On
All the applications are free for you
we are very thankful to you if you have more suggestions for us so kindly please comment below or massage us at Facebook
Our Facebook Page:
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE: